Training is delivered in a classroom based delivery which is trainer led. The trainer will use practical demonstrations as the method of teaching.
Below is an overview of what we will cover in this class:
• Bald Caps
• Making prosthetic pieces
• Applying pre made pieces
• Character creation
• Sculpting, Moulding, Casting (including Silicone)
• Building on pre existing skills
• Character creation photo shoot on final day of course
TOOLS AND RESOURCES
All students will require the following items to participate in this course:
• Basic Sculpting tools (we can provide recommendations or a quote to purchase from the college)
• Device to access the internet and to take pics of your work
All other equipment will be provided for use in class. You may however, wish to purchase extra products as necessary to practice at home and for your own kit. Your trainer will provide recommendations on where to purchase these products and what you may need. We can also provide you with this information prior to the course commencement if you would like.
Makeup artists with basic SFX skills who want to learn more skills in the area of Special Effects.
You can enrol via our website www.makeupcourse.com.au or you can call us to enrol over the phone. Places are limited as we like to keep class sizes small so early enrolment is recommended.