Welcome to Beauty and Hair School!
Are you struggling with the latest makeup and hair trends? Do you struggle generally just to style your hair for every day and evening use and want some tips? Would you like to learn makeup and hair just for your own benefit, or do you want to get to know us better, before you commit to a longer course? This two day “Mini Makeup and Hair Course” could be the right choice for you.
All makeup and hair products for this session are provided by the college, you just bring yourself (although you can bring along your own makeup kit if you would like to ask the trainers any questions about whether you are using the correct colours or ask them how to use the products you have etc).
You will Learn:
- Foundation Application: Choosing the right colour and texture
- Concealing: Learning to hide these little flaws
- Powdering: Choosing the right colour
- Highlighting/Shading: Making the most of your face
- Application of Eye Makeup for Day and Evening (including smokey eye makeup)
- Which colours compliment your eyes and will make your eyes pop
- Which techniques and looks will work best for your eye shape
- Application of individual and strip lashes (individual lashes and glue will be provided by the college and strip lashes can be purchased from the college or brought by you to class)
- Shaping eyebrows
- Product knowledge (brushes, textures etc)
- How to prep the eye
- Lips: Correcting, outlining, colours and glosses
- Creating Face Charts and Records for Yourself
- Hair Tools and Equipment: Hot rollers, tongs, straightening irons, brushes
- Hair Products and styling aids
- Blow drying smooth
- Creating hair styles with curls
- Curling hair with a straightener (AKA: GHD curls)
- Hot Tips
* 30 min break for lunch. Cafes nearby or you can bring your own.
Maximum of 6 people per course.
Minimum age is 14 years.
Course Cost: $300 (GST incl.)